Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 3, 2017

28. Should we judge other at first sight?




A long time ago
Sometimes
I have a feeling that
I like or dislike someone
At the first sight

 And some times
 I don’t know why
It’s just my feeling, my emotions
Or something likes that !

I guess
May be you’re like me too
Specially
When I meet  a strange person
My feeling can be like or dislike them
Because of many reasons or no reason

And you know what
will I do next things
I will enjoy a gossipy group
Who have common idea with me

We will have negative gossip ,
Negative thoughts, bad comments
 about them

If we don’t like them
And we will have a little communication with them
So stupid !

In contract
When I like them
Have positive thought about them
 I will give a nice word and compliment
It means
They are apples in our eyes

I still remmember that
When I was at Academy of Finance
My major is Financial Corporation
At the second year of university
I joined  a “I love Finance’ Club

At the first meeting in club
I have a feeling that
I hate that girl

She is one year older than me
Because she has a cool face
And misunderstanding behavior

Unfortunately
I was divided into her group
She is my group leader

Oh God!
What the hell with me!
It made me be uncomfortable
And want to leave group

 because of my passion
and my responsibility 
I couldn’t give up
So when I worked with her
I felt we have much in common
And we have a good conection
In our job

Over time
I know that
She comes from my hometown
She helped me many things
I felt closely to her

One time
We had to go other province
To collect data about economic informations
We had to visit each family owned business
To get real and raw data

Because we had to work hard
We were sick together
 But she always looked after me carefully

And when I started doing gruaduation thesis
She introduced me to her company
Where she was working
Let’s me do my internship
And guided me how to have good result
I’m grateful to her for every thing

So now
I want to say that
We shouldn’t judge people
At the first sight
Every one coming to our lives
Is for a reason
They become a good or bad person
Is depending our though and our believe.
Thank you !


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét