Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 3, 2017

25. How to live a happy life by Emma - Tien Giang



When I was 15,
I have a big mental problem.
I didn’t know
how to feel the fear and the happiness.
I didn’t have any emotion about anything.
BUT I know what is lonely.
So, I decided to go...
I went to some new places
met some new peoples
 and tried something
 I didn’t know before.

I realized our planet
has so much FUN and…PAINS also.
At the same time
 if three peoples are laughing
one people is crying.
Everyone you met has a story.
And, you CAN NOT understand
what is happening in their mind.
Example, my friends and my family never know I tried to kill myself.
I met some people.
They are smart, funny and lovable.
They are the most interest peoples
 I ever know.
But, deep inside them
I saw a broken heart.
Just because they are special  in someway
and our society don’t want to admit.

ð AND, you know…
We don’t have any power to accuse someone.
Only thing we can do is understand them.
If not,forget it and go away.
I went to some places with an empty heart
I didn’t trust anyone
Luckily, someone came.
They take care of me
 shown me how to love and trust again.

Also, I denied their love many times.
And, of course..
You CAN NOT WIN true love.
ð I realized…
When you were hurt
money CAN NOT heal you
also power CAN NOT heal you,…
So, what can heal you?
Human, only HUMAN

Do you think
you are not good enough
to take care of someone else?

The answer is…
Only you think you are not good enough.
Maybe, you know how to listen
how to understand
how to make people feel better.

Or something they know
 but you don’t.
You have your problem
they have their problem
everyone has problem.

And we meet each other.
We make friend
Laugh and cry… together
We share our moments

You know…
We don’t need a reason to be exist.
But we need a reason to be happy
Maybe, the people you meet is a reason
When I met someone
I learn from them something.
After I met a lot of people
 I learn a lot of things.
Thank to them
 now I see the world in a different way
I see the world with more fun, more beautiful



More poetry and more of human souls.


AND
If you don’t know
 who you are
Don’t know
what you want to do…
Don’t know
what you really feel
Please, STAND UP and MOVE…
You are not a tree.


BUT
You need three things to go far
 to learn more
 to live happy.
That is:
Brave heart
Open mind
And thankfulness. Thank you !


wɛn  wɒz 15, 
 hæv ə bɪg ˈmɛntl ˈprɒbləm
. 
 dɪdnt nəʊ
  
haʊ tuː fiːl ðə fɪər ænd ðə ˈhæpɪnɪs
. 
 dɪdnt hæv ˈɛni ɪˈməʊʃən əˈbaʊt ˈɛnɪθɪŋ
. 
bʌt  nəʊ wɒt ɪz ˈləʊnli
. 
səʊ
 dɪˈsaɪdɪd tuː gəʊ... 
 
 wɛnt tuː sʌm njuː ˈpleɪsɪz
 
mɛt sʌm njuː ˈpiːplz
 
ænd traɪd ˈsʌmθɪŋ
 
 dɪdnt nəʊ bɪˈfɔː
. 

 ˈrɪəlaɪzd ˈaʊə ˈplænɪt
  
hæz səʊ mʌʧ fʌn ænd
peɪnz ˈɔːlsəʊ. 
æt ðə seɪm taɪm
 
ɪf θriː ˈpiːplz ɑː ˈlɑːfɪŋ
 
wʌn ˈpiːpl ɪz ˈkraɪɪŋ
. 
 
ˈɛvrɪwʌn juː mɛt hæz ə ˈstɔːri
. 
ænd
juː kæn nɒt ˌʌndəˈstænd  
wɒt ɪz ˈhæpnɪŋ ɪn ðeə maɪnd
. 
ɪgˈzɑːmpl
maɪ frɛndz ænd maɪ ˈfæmɪli ˈnɛvə nəʊ  traɪd tuː kɪl maɪˈsɛlf. 
 
 mɛt sʌm ˈpiːpl
. 
ðeɪ ɑː smɑːt
ˈfʌni ænd ˈlʌvəbl. 
ðeɪ ɑː ðə məʊst ˈɪntrɪst ˈpiːplz
 
 ˈɛvə nəʊ
. 
bʌt
diːp ɪnˈsaɪd ðɛm 
 sɔː ə ˈbrəʊkən hɑːt
. 
ʤʌst bɪˈkɒz ðeɪ ɑː ˈspɛʃəl ɪn ˈsʌmweɪ
  
ænd ˈaʊə səˈsaɪəti dəʊnt wɒnt tuː ədˈmɪt
. 

ð ændjuː nəʊ 
wiː dəʊnt hæv ˈɛni ˈpaʊə tuː əˈkjuːz ˈsʌmwʌn
. 
ˈəʊnli θɪŋ wiː kæn 
duː ɪz ˌʌndəˈstænd ðɛm. 
ɪf nɒt
,fəˈgɛt ɪt ænd gəʊ əˈweɪ. 
 
 wɛnt tuː sʌm ˈpleɪsɪz wɪð ən ˈɛmpti hɑːt
 
 dɪdnt trʌst ˈɛnɪwʌn
 
ˈlʌkɪli
ˈsʌmwʌn keɪm. 
ðeɪ teɪk keər ɒv miː
 
ʃəʊn miː haʊ tuː lʌv ænd trʌst əˈgɛn
. 

ˈɔːlsəʊ
 dɪˈnaɪd ðeə lʌv ˈmɛni taɪmz. 
ænd
ɒv kɔːs.. 
juː kæn nɒt wɪn truː lʌv
. 
ð  ˈrɪəlaɪzd 
wɛn juː wɜː hɜːt
 
ˈmʌni kæn nɒt hiːl juː
 
ˈɔːlsəʊ ˈpaʊə kæn nɒt hiːl juː
,… 
səʊ
wɒt kæn hiːl juː? 
ˈhjuːmən
ˈəʊnli ˈhjuːmən 

duː juː θɪŋk  
juː ɑː nɒt gʊd ɪˈnʌf
  
tuː teɪk keər ɒv ˈsʌmwʌn ɛls
? 

ði ˈɑːnsər ɪz
 
ˈəʊnli juː θɪŋk juː ɑː nɒt gʊd ɪˈnʌf
. 
ˈmeɪbiː
juː nəʊ haʊ tuː ˈlɪsn 
haʊ tuː ˌʌndəˈstænd
 
haʊ tuː meɪk ˈpiːpl fiːl ˈbɛtə
. 

ɔː ˈsʌmθɪŋ ðeɪ nəʊ
 
bʌt juː dəʊnt
. 
juː hæv jɔː ˈprɒbləm
 
ðeɪ hæv ðeə ˈprɒbləm
 
ˈɛvrɪwʌn hæz ˈprɒbləm
. 

ænd wiː miːt iːʧ ˈʌðə
. 
wiː meɪk frɛnd
  
lɑːf ænd kraɪ
… təˈgɛðə 
wiː ʃeər ˈaʊə ˈməʊmənts
 

juː nəʊ
 
wiː dəʊnt niːd ə ˈriːzn tuː biː ɪgˈzɪst
. 
bʌt wiː niːd ə ˈriːzn tuː biː ˈhæpi
 
ˈmeɪbiː
ðə ˈpiːpl juː miːt ɪz ə ˈriːzn 
 
wɛn  mɛt ˈsʌmwʌn
 
 lɜːn frɒm ðɛm ˈsʌmθɪŋ
. 
ˈɑːftər  mɛt ə lɒt ɒv ˈpiːpl
 
 lɜːn ə lɒt ɒv θɪŋz
. 
θæŋk tuː ðɛm
 
naʊ  siː ðə wɜːld ɪn ə ˈdɪfrənt weɪ
  
 siː ðə wɜːld wɪð mɔː fʌn
mɔː ˈbjuːtəfʊl 

  
mɔː ˈpəʊɪtri ænd mɔːr ɒv ˈhjuːmən səʊlz
. 
  
 
ænd
 
ɪf juː dəʊnt nəʊ
 
huː juː ɑː
 
dəʊnt nəʊ
  
wɒt juː wɒnt tuː 
duː 
dəʊnt nəʊ
  
wɒt juː ˈrɪəli fiːl
 
pliːz
stænd ʌp ænd muːv 
juː ɑː nɒt ə triː
. 


bʌt
 
juː niːd θriː θɪŋz tuː gəʊ fɑː
 
tuː lɜːn mɔː
 
tuː 
lɪv ˈhæpi. 
ðæt ɪz
: 
breɪv hɑːt
 
ˈəʊpən maɪnd
  
ænd ˈθæŋkfʊlnəs
θæŋk juː ! 

















Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét