Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 3, 2017

27. Give someone responsibility, they will do their best by Sean from Hai Phong





 I will tell you about my story
When I wasstudying in high school,
And I was a working manager in my class

One time
My class must clean our learning room
Because the next day
We will have an important event

When all of my friends were working
I and some friends escaped from my class
And we played football in the back yard
My teacher caught us playing football

Then he was mad at me
So I was removed
from working manager position.

And a few days later,
I met him and sorry about it
After talking
Every thing was ok
And I got back my job.

From this time,
I never delay my job any more
And I realize an important thing is
When people give you responsibility and a work
We must do it as perfect as you can.

That was the most stupid thing
I did when I was in high school.

Have you ever though that
You will be an importan person in a group
Or an importan person with your friend?
It means they totally believe you!

Why they not choose an other one,
Why they choose you?
You should have question in mind
And think about it
as much as you can

When you agree with them
to help them.
Do it by all of your ability
And finish it in the shortest time
as you can

And one more importan thing is
You should look at your ability first
Then you can accept their suggestion
to help them doing something.
If  you can not help
 you shouldn’t agree
Never make anybody dissapointed about you

Now, I’m studying at Hama
I was assigned to Kitchen team
With 4 others
Our responsibility is cooking food
3 meals per day for the whole family

We have to wake up at 5:30
and preparing for breakfast
I set up the tables
Drying and arranging cooking unilities
To support my team

We are happy when our family
Have good meals, ontime and healthy
Although I am always the last person
Enjoy meal

We’ve done very good work so far
And still have one month to go
I’ve learnt one important lesson
from this work
That’s giving someone a resposibility
And they will do their best.
Thank you!
 wɪl tɛl juː əˈbaʊt maɪ ˈstɔːri 
wɛn  wasstudying ɪn haɪ skuːl, 
ænd  wɒz ə ˈwɜːkɪŋ ˈmænɪʤər ɪn maɪ klɑːs 

wʌn taɪm 
maɪ klɑːs mʌst kliːn ˈaʊə ˈlɜːnɪŋ ruːm 
bɪˈkɒz ðə nɛkst deɪ 
wiː wɪl hæv ən ɪmˈpɔːtənt ɪˈvɛnt  

wɛn ɔːl ɒv maɪ frɛndz wɜː ˈwɜːkɪŋ 
 ænd sʌm frɛndz ɪsˈkeɪpt frɒm maɪ klɑːs  
ænd wiː pleɪd ˈfʊtbɔːl ɪn ðə bæk jɑːd  
maɪ ˈtiːʧə kɔːt 
ʌs ˈpleɪɪŋ ˈfʊtbɔːl 

ðɛn hiː wɒz mæd æt miː  
səʊ  wɒz rɪˈmuːvd  
frɒm ˈwɜːkɪŋ ˈmænɪʤə pəˈzɪʃən. 

ænd ə fjuː deɪz ˈleɪtə, 
 mɛt hɪm ænd ˈsɒri əˈbaʊt ɪt 
ˈɑːftə ˈtɔːkɪŋ 
ˈɛvri θɪŋ wɒz ˈəʊˈkeɪ 
ænd  gɒt bæk maɪ ʤɒb. 

frɒm ðɪs taɪm, 
 ˈnɛvə dɪˈleɪ maɪ ʤɒb ˈɛni mɔː 
ænd  ˈrɪəlaɪz ən ɪmˈpɔːtənt θɪŋ ɪz 
wɛn ˈpiːpl gɪv juː rɪsˌpɒnsəˈbɪlɪti ænd ə wɜːk 
wiː mʌst 
duː ɪt æz ˈpɜːfɪkt æz juː kæn. 

ðæt wɒz ðə məʊst ˈstjuːpɪd θɪŋ 
 dɪd wɛn  wɒz ɪn haɪ skuːl. 

hæv juː ˈɛvə ðəʊ ðæt  
juː wɪl biː ən importan ˈpɜːsn ɪn ə gruːp 
ɔːr ən importan ˈpɜːsn wɪð jɔː frɛnd? 
ɪt miːnz ðeɪ ˈtəʊtli bɪˈliːv juː! 

waɪ ðeɪ nɒt ʧuːz ən ˈʌðə wʌn, 
waɪ ðeɪ ʧuːz juː? 
juː ʃʊd hæv ˈkwɛsʧən ɪn maɪnd 
ænd θɪŋk əˈbaʊt ɪt 
æz mʌʧ æz juː kæn  

wɛn juː əˈgriː wɪð ðɛm  
tuː hɛlp ðɛm. 
duː ɪt baɪ ɔːl ɒv jɔːr əˈbɪlɪti 
ænd ˈfɪnɪʃ ɪt ɪn ðə ˈʃɔːtɪst taɪm  
æz juː kæn 

ænd wʌn mɔː importan θɪŋ ɪz  
juː ʃʊd lʊk æt jɔːr əˈbɪlɪti fɜːst 
ðɛn juː kæn əkˈsɛpt ðeə səˈʤɛsʧən 
tuː hɛlp ðɛm ˈdu(ː)ɪŋ ˈsʌmθɪŋ. 
ɪf juː kæn nɒt hɛlp 
juː ʃʊdnt əˈgriː 
ˈnɛvə meɪk ˈɛnɪˌbɒdi dissapointed əˈbaʊt juː  

naʊaɪm ˈstʌdiɪŋ æt Hama 
 wɒz əˈsaɪnd tuː ˈkɪʧɪn tiːm 
wɪð 4 ˈʌðəz 
ˈaʊə rɪsˌpɒnsəˈbɪlɪti ɪz ˈkʊkɪŋ fuːd 
miːlz pɜː deɪ fɔː ðə həʊl ˈfæmɪli 

wiː hæv tuː weɪk ʌp æt 5:30 
ænd prɪˈpeərɪŋ fɔː ˈbrɛkfəst 
 sɛt ʌp ðə ˈteɪblz 
ˈdraɪɪŋ ænd əˈreɪnʤɪŋ ˈkʊkɪŋ unilities 
tuː səˈpɔːt maɪ tiːm 

wiː ɑː ˈhæpi wɛn ˈaʊə ˈfæmɪli 
hæv gʊd miːlzontime ænd ˈhɛlθi 
ɔːlˈðəʊ  æm ˈɔːlweɪz ðə lɑːst ˈpɜːsn 
ɪnˈʤɔɪ miːl 

wiːv dʌn ˈvɛri gʊd wɜːk səʊ fɑː 
ænd stɪl hæv wʌn mʌnθ tuː gəʊ 
aɪv lɜːnt wʌn ɪmˈpɔːtənt ˈlɛsn  
frɒm ðɪs wɜːk 
ðæts ˈgɪvɪŋ ˈsʌmwʌn ə resposibility 
ænd ðeɪ wɪl 
duː ðeə bɛst. 
θæŋk juː! 



.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét