Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 3, 2017

Single story

Few years ago
I travelled to Nha Trang by myself
I saw a group of Chinese tourists

They are so noisy
 impolite
and leaving litter everywhere
I don’t like them.

When I joined to
my current company
Most of my co-workers
don’t like Chinese

They always talk about
 the Chinese’s bad behaviour
The negative information
they found on social meida

I hate Chinese

I got  strong prejudice about them
I even don’t like to travel to China
So, just becase I don’t like
 a group of Chinese tourist
I became hating everything belong to China.

One year ago,
When I went back to my hometown
I had a trip with my family
Everybody was so happy
We ate, we drank, had lots of fun
We took lots of pictures and chatted together

At the moment
I felt tired
 I stayed back and observed my family

I realised that
They’re so noisy and confusion
Like a group of Chinese tourists
I met in Nha Trang

I love my family
I understand each of them very well
I know that
they’re the kindest people
in the world
and in my heart

They just don’t know
 how to behave in pulic area
No one told them about that

And important thing is
They’re enjoying that moment
 enjoying life
They’re happy

What I’ve learnt from that is
All problems come from myself, my thoughts
I shouldn’t just base on a single story
To jugde others

The good people and the bad people
To be in everywhere, every country
And behind a person
Is a big story

If somebody don’t know something
How can they do it
in the property way?

And if they can’t do it in that way
We can’t say
they’re bad people

Single story makes us suffering
So be careful when we see something
Read and watch somthing
And being told something

The truth would be totally differnt
So keep an tolerant eye and being symphathy
Our lives would be full of love and peace
Thank you

fjuː jɪəz əˈgəʊ 
aɪ ˈtrævld tuː Nha Trang baɪ maɪˈsɛlf 
aɪ sɔː ə gruːp ɒv ˌʧaɪˈniːz ˈtʊərɪsts 

ðeɪ ɑː səʊ ˈnɔɪzi 
ˌɪmpəˈlaɪt  
ænd ˈliːvɪŋ ˈlɪtər ˈɛvrɪweə 
aɪ dəʊnt laɪk ðɛm. 

wɛn aɪ ʤɔɪnd tuː  
maɪ ˈkʌrənt ˈkʌmpəni 
məʊst ɒv maɪ kəʊ-ˈwɜːkəz  
dəʊnt laɪk ˌʧaɪˈniːz 

ðeɪ ˈɔːlweɪz tɔːk əˈbaʊt 
ðə ˌʧaɪˈniːzɪz bæd bɪˈheɪvjə 
ðə ˈnɛgətɪv ˌɪnfəˈmeɪʃən  
ðeɪ faʊnd ɒn ˈsəʊʃəl meida 

aɪ heɪt ˌʧaɪˈniːz 

aɪ gɒt strɒŋ ˈprɛʤʊdɪs əˈbaʊt ðɛm 
aɪ ˈiːvən dəʊnt laɪk tuː ˈtrævl tuː ˈʧaɪnə 
səʊ, ʤʌst becase aɪ dəʊnt laɪk 
ə gruːp ɒv ˌʧaɪˈniːz ˈtʊərɪst 
aɪ bɪˈkeɪm ˈheɪtɪŋ ˈɛvrɪθɪŋ bɪˈlɒŋ tuː ˈʧaɪnə. 

wʌn jɪər əˈgəʊ, 
wɛn aɪ wɛnt bæk tuː maɪ ˈhəʊmˈtaʊn 
aɪ hæd ə trɪp wɪð maɪ ˈfæmɪli 
ˈɛvrɪbɒdi wɒz səʊ ˈhæpi 
wiː ɛt, wiː dræŋk, hæd lɒts ɒv fʌn 
wiː tʊk lɒts ɒv ˈpɪkʧəz ænd ˈʧætɪd təˈgɛðə 

æt ðə ˈməʊmənt 
aɪ fɛlt ˈtaɪəd 
aɪ steɪd bæk ænd əbˈzɜːvd maɪ ˈfæmɪli 

aɪ ˈrɪəlaɪzd ðæt 
ðeə səʊ ˈnɔɪzi ænd kənˈfjuːʒən 
laɪk ə gruːp ɒv ˌʧaɪˈniːz ˈtʊərɪsts  
aɪ mɛt ɪn Nha Trang 

aɪ lʌv maɪ ˈfæmɪli 
aɪ ˌʌndəˈstænd iːʧ ɒv ðɛm ˈvɛri wɛl 
aɪ nəʊ ðæt  
ðeə ðə ˈkaɪndɪst ˈpiːpl  
ɪn ðə wɜːld 
ænd ɪn maɪ hɑːt 

ðeɪ ʤʌst dəʊnt nəʊ 
haʊ tuː bɪˈheɪv ɪn pulic ˈeərɪə 
nəʊ wʌn təʊld ðɛm əˈbaʊt ðæt 

ænd ɪmˈpɔːtənt θɪŋ ɪz 
ðeər ɪnˈʤɔɪɪŋ ðæt ˈməʊmənt 
ɪnˈʤɔɪɪŋ laɪf 
ðeə ˈhæpi 

wɒt aɪv lɜːnt frɒm ðæt ɪz 
ɔːl ˈprɒbləmz kʌm frɒm maɪˈsɛlf, maɪ θɔːts 
aɪ ʃʊdnt ʤʌst beɪs ɒn ə ˈsɪŋgl ˈstɔːri 
tuː jugde ˈʌðəz 

ðə gʊd ˈpiːpl ænd ðə bæd ˈpiːpl 
tuː biː ɪn ˈɛvrɪweə, ˈɛvri ˈkʌntri 
ænd bɪˈhaɪnd ə ˈpɜːsn 
ɪz ə bɪg ˈstɔːri 

ɪf ˈsʌmbədi dəʊnt nəʊ ˈsʌmθɪŋ 
haʊ kæn ðeɪ duː ɪt  
ɪn ðə ˈprɒpəti weɪ? 

ænd ɪf ðeɪ kɑːnt duː ɪt ɪn ðæt weɪ 
wiː kɑːnt seɪ  
ðeə bæd ˈpiːpl 

ˈsɪŋgl ˈstɔːri meɪks ʌs ˈsʌfərɪŋ 
səʊ biː ˈkeəfʊl wɛn wiː siː ˈsʌmθɪŋ 
riːd ænd wɒʧ somthing 
ænd ˈbiːɪŋ təʊld ˈsʌmθɪŋ 

ðə truːθ wʊd biː ˈtəʊtli differnt 
səʊ kiːp ən ˈtɒlərənt aɪ ænd ˈbiːɪŋ symphathy  
ˈaʊə lɪvz wʊd biː fʊl ɒv lʌv ænd piːs 
θæŋk juː 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét