Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 3, 2017

26. Let give ourself an opportunity by Luna from Binh Dinh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRh7rTyn34M

Have you ever asked yourself that
How many times do you miss your opportunity?
Because you think it is not your chance
Five years ago
I used to be an unconfident person
When I stood in front of the crowd
Or when I had new decision
I always felt worried and anxious
So
I missed many opportunities
What I could do
If I had confidence in mine
At that time
I felt disappointed about me
But I didn’t how to do to approve of myself

One day
When I was at the second year of university
I met a friend
He is my captain in my kung fu club
While I was talking to him about my problem
He gave me a good advice
He told me that
Let give the opportunity by yourself
No one can give you any opportunity
After that
I thought much about that

After that
I tried to improve myself
Every time I felt down
I always thought about his advice
It seems to my motivation
Over time
I have some success in my life
Specially
When I graduated university
While I was looking for a job
I searched on internet
I found a job
But
That job required many experiences
For me
I had just graduated
I thought that
It was not for me
Because I didn’t have enough their order

And then
His advice appeared in my mind
I decided to apply my circumstance
To their company
A couple of days later
I received a new notification
I passed
After that
I got my job
And I completed my work perfectly
I learned many experiences from that
So now
I changed my thoughts
I think that
The opportunity never waits for your readiness
It can come any time
So
You should be ready to make your opportunity
Let’s answer my first question
Thank you

























Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét